This course helps leaders at all levels improve their delegation skills so that the principal operations of the organization gets done.
The objectives of this workshop are to help leaders:
- Understand SMARTER delegation principles
- Understand the positive impact that effective delegation can have on the individual, the organization and the people within the organization
- Understand the importance of clear communication
- Understand the critical importance of constant feedback
- Learn a step-by-step process that enhances delegation skills and creates opportunities for delegation efforts to succeed
- Understand what, when, how and what-not and when-not to delegate
- Learn how to identify the right people to delegate to
- Identify the level of delegation that each participant is comfortable with
- Understand how to determine what the person doing the task needs, so they can deliver the results you expect
- Learn how to hold effective delegation meetings.
- Practice delegating (within the workshop).
- Learn how to conduct the needed follow-up to stay on top of the person’s progress.