In organizations throughout the world, smart business leaders are moving away from the traditional work structures that stifle creativity, innovation and change. They are empowering their staff to take responsibility for results, encouraging team members to manage, supervise and make decisions, and charging work teams to become highly effective creators of quality products and services.
The teambuilding process is both dynamic and interactive – and it requires creativity, flexibility and courage to successfully meet the challenges and changes in today’s fast moving and changing business environment. This workshop will present key strategies and techniques, and will motivate participants to breathe new life and energy to become cohesive, highly functioning, in-sync teams™. It will also help team members to further understand the nature of group dynamics and how individual attitudes, beliefs and behaviors impact team efficiency and productivity.
- Examine the concept: “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.”
- An In-Sync Team™ – What it is – What its not.
- Examine team vision and mission.
- Strategies from Sir Vivian Richards, the worlds best known cricketer; Vince Lombardi – Legendary football coach; Joe Gibbs – Football coach, award winning race car team owner.
- Learn how to light the team fire: Differences between motivation and persuasion, encouragement and praise.
- Understand the stages of team development.
- Analyze how the team works based on team member roles.
- Develop effective team communication.
- Examine team processes and relationships
- Understand team leadership.
- Discover how to build strengths, strengthen weaknesses.
- Discuss accountability & responsibility and other key characteristics of winning teams.