In the Effective Presentations Skills Workshop, participants learn how to make precise, powerful and persuasive presentations that get the results they desire.
- Learn how to prepare, plan and design flawless speeches and presentations.
- Explore to analyze your audience and tailor their presentation to meet their unique needs.
- Practice a simple step-by-step formula for quickly structuring a solid presentation.
- Practice powerful techniques to connect with their audience within the first 30 seconds (and will explore why this is critically important).
- Discuss innovative strategies to build and maintain rapport and credibility with the audience.
- Understand how to use both logic and emotions to persuade and influence audiences.
- Explore ways to use your appearance, voice, and gestures for increased effectiveness.
- Learn several ways to control stage fright and discuss strategies to deal effectively with difficult questions and difficult participants.
- Learn several strategies on making presentations memorable, motivating and magnetic.