What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
Neuro-linguistic Programming, or NLP, is a revolutionary approach to for enhancing personal and professional development. It is based on the discovery that by changing how you think and feel, you can transform what you think and feel. NLP has been described as “software for the brain” allowing you to tap into your inner resources and potential.
How can NLP be helpful?
NLP techniques can be used to enhance results in business, management, mediation and negotiations, education, counseling, therapy, the healing arts, relationships, parenting, nursing, public speaking, sports performance and many other areas. NLP can help you become adept in whatever is important to you, whether that means getting along with your family and coworkers or being more effective on the job.
What will you learn in this basic, introductory course?
This 12-hour course will present basic NLP principles and strategies. You will learn specific, step-by-step techniques that will help you:
- Increase your communications skills and be effective with individuals and groups
- Learn how to establish rapport quickly and easily
- Resolve interpersonal problems on the job and at home
- Build strong personal and professional relationships
- Deal effectively with difficult persons
- Organize your time, schedules and projects
- Learn how to eliminate unwanted habits
- Replace negative emotions with positive feelings
- Improve your self-image and self-esteem
- Increase your levels of motivation & inspiration
- Set and achieve personal and professional success goals
- Change your life and keep the changes that you want!